Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Semut Infestation

Recently I'm facing some problems with the ants... they are giving me lots of trouble... I'm not sure what species, but it's the small small type, which crawls relatively slower.. they will come whenever I leave some food on the table... they even climb to the opening of my water bottle to drink water, but some will stuck and die between the cap and the body of the bottle .. (in the track where u screw up the cap)

Screw the ants !

Just now I killed a mosquito and I left it on my table. After 10 minutes, the mosquito was surrounded by many ants.. and after another 10 more minutes, the mosquito had disappeared together with the ants... the ants are really efficient..

Screw them!


When I browsed through my photos just now.. I came across this:



KOTA SARANG SEMUT ! (Ants' nest town??)

I wonder who live there.

Screw the ants !

Skrewkan semut-semut sekalian !!